- Exit SZR at interchange 5 – exit 32 (signed Emirates Hills).
- Follow signs for the Lakes, Meadows and Springs (there are also signs to the Montgomery Golf Course).
- At the second roundabout (the one with the fountain) turn right.
- Keep straight for approximately 1km passing an ENOC gas station on the right.
- At the roundabout, turn left into Meadows Village (includes Spinneys & Hayya Club).
- Park and meet in the small car park on the left near the tennis courts.
- Each runner must bring photographic ID to sign in at DAA security.
- On track introduce yourself to the Abras Coach and she/he will advise you which running group to join.
- There are four groups of ability so everyone will find one to suit.
- A track night typically includes: a warm up (up to 3k), a session briefing and club news, drills, strides, the session and a cool down.
- Please remember to bring lots of water.
- Please contact our Duty Runner Email for further information.