- Head to the intersection of Jumeriah Rd (Beach Road) and Thanya Road.
- At the intersection, turn into Road 325 so that you are driving towards the beach.
- There is parking on either side of this road
- ABRaS members meet at the corner of the intersection ... or a few meters along at the entrance to the petrol station
- Each runner must bring photographic ID to sign in at DAA security.
- On track introduce yourself to the Abras Coach and she/he will advise you which running group to join.
- There are four groups of ability so everyone will find one to suit.
- A track night typically includes: a warm up (up to 3k), a session briefing and club news, drills, strides, the session and a cool down.
- Please remember to bring lots of water.
- Please contact our Duty Runner Email for further information.